You are invited to participate in the 14th National Allied Health Conference as a sponsor and/or exhibitor. As the national conference for the Allied Health in Australia, we are committed to developing an event that fosters discussion between our delegates and your organisation.
Supporting the Conference through sponsorship and exhibition will provide your organisation with the following key benefits:
- Exposure to a relevant Australian and international audience before, during and after the Conference
- Networking opportunities during the conference to meet with key decision-makers and practitioners
- The exhibition gives your organisation an opportunity to present your products and services
- Insight into upcoming priority and future directions for Allied Health
- Build your reputation and be recognised for supporting Allied Health providers
The organising committee anticipates 600 delegates to attend the conference from among all disciplines of the Allied Health industry plus academics and policy makers. Allied Health disciplines include Dietetics, Occupational Therapy, Chiropractors, Osteopathy, Orthotics and Prosthetics, Physiotherapy, Psychology, Podiatry, Social Work, Speech Pathology, Exercise Physiology, Music Therapy, Art Therapy, Allied Health Assistants, Biomedical Scientists, Medical Scientist, Laboratory/ Medical Technicians, Optometry, Orthoptics, Audiology, Sonography, Radiography, Radiation Therapy, Nuclear Medicine Technology, Radiation Oncology Medical Physicists, Diagnostic Imaging Medical Physicists and Pharmacy.
A variety of sponsorship packages are being offered. We also invite any new proposals you may wish to put forward; the Committee is happy to negotiate a package that will be of maximum benefit to your organisation and the meeting. Please contact Anna Patterson at Conference Design Pty Ltd to discuss sponsorship and exhibition opportunities.