You are invited to participate as a supporter of the
14th National Allied Health Conference
10 – 12 August 2021
Theme to be advised
Held over 3 days commencing 10 August 2021, the 14th National Allied Health Conference is the premier event for the Allied Health industry in Australasia and for the first time ever, in 2021, the conference will be held online! It is anticipated that over 500 attendees will participate in the online conference from across Australia, New Zealand into Asia!
Partnering with this event is the most significant opportunity you will have, to align your brand with this peak industry body for the Allied Health sector, which exemplifies the professional community, influences change and delivers value to its workers and partners.
Our online sponsorship program allows you to customise your presence for maximised benefits before, during, and after the conference. Whether your goal is brand recognition, lead generation, or positioning yourself as a thought leader within the sector – our sponsorship offerings are designed to help your company achieve your objectives.
- Market to key influencers and decision-makers before, during, and after the event.
- Stay top-of-mind for customers who make and influence decision making for the purchase of products and services.
- Engage with attendees and ‘meet’ one-on-one throughout the Summit.
The Benefits of Sponsoring Online Events
- Live and ongoing marketing reach/brand awareness – The content including your branding, will live on for 3 months post the actual summit with recordings made available through the online platform of the sessions and keynote presentations.
- Generate leads and make connections – In a time where nearly all in-person events have been cancelled, it is more important than ever to promote your brand and not lose touch with the industry.
- Cost-effective spend – One amount to highlight your presence across Australia, with the potential to reach markets further afield including New Zealand and Asia. (ie No travel, no accommodation and no meal allowance required)